I’m passionate about Microsoft technologies, especially with SharePoint (love at first sight!), Office 365, and everything that you can do with PowerShell!
Sharing my knowledge along the way with others is just a pleasure, because that’s also the way I’ve learned those technologies thanks to kind people out there.
So hopefully you’ll find some interesting content that will help along the way too! 🙂
I’m also the creator of the O365 Data Retriever tool, which is a FREE open source project hosted on Github, and will give you your Office 365 data “at a glance”. Try it out!
Other resources (Github):
- Dev-SPFarm-2016 (PowerShell script to create a development SharePoint 2016 on-prem farm)
- SharePoint Server 2013 / 2016 (PowerShell scripts for SharePoint Server)
- Reports for SharePoint Online (PowerShell script to created color-coded excel report for SharePoint Online)
- SharePoint Online (PowerShell scripts used for SharePoint Online in Office 365)
- Exchange Online (PowerShell scripts used for Exchange Online in Office 365)
- Licensing (PowerShell scripts used for Exchange Online in Office 365)